112. John Chapin – National Sales Expert on Taking Things Personally – Path to Mastery Podcast
John Chapin – Sales Performance Expert
Sales Motivation, Performance Speaker & Coach
|“We have to condition ourselves to win the mind game.” John Chapin|
Doubling your sales and income will take some work, but it doesn’t have to be as difficult as you might think.
Relationships are built on trust.
John makes 4.5 promises to you…
1. – Your people will get great information and will hear some ideas they’ve never heard before, no matter how long they’ve been in sales or business.
2. – They will absolutely be motivated, educated and entertained.
3. – John will positively impact the bottom line.
4. – You will look great for having John speak, in fact, if you aren’t happy, we’ll refund your money.
4.5 – You will most likely have more than one person say John is the best speaker they’ve ever heard.
|Subscribe to Podcast|
REVIEW ON itunes
In addition to being a number one sales rep for most of his 29+ years in sales, John is also the author of the 2010 sales book of the year: Sales Encyclopedia (Axiom Book Awards), which is also the largest sales book on the planet and he writes a monthly sales article for over 200 publications across the country.
John’s primary subjects are how to get salespeople motivated and doing more business now. His specialty is helping sales organizations double sales revenue in 12 to 24 months.
Voted the second best public speaker in Massachusetts and Rhode Island and a member of the National Speakers Association, John has delivered hundreds of presentations on sales, sales management, and motivation.
AFFILIATES AND MENTORS PAGE LINK