PATH TO MASTERY PODCAST
Chris Grant – Top Keller Williams Team Leader on attracting talent and your BIG why!
Help enough people get what they want and you can have anything you want. – Zig Ziglar
In this interview, we talk about why Chris is so passionate about helping others and how it’s helped him become more successful in business and life. He shares with us how to be an effective leader and what it really takes to grow a team that will buy into your vision and follow along with you on your business journey. Chris also gets honest about the real reasons why people get stuck or resist change and what it takes to create a clear vision for where you want to go.
You don’t want to miss this interview as there are so many nuggets you can use. Plus, Chris has such infectious energy that you can’t help but smile!
“Your dreams are given to you, you just have to figure out what they are”
“You need to give more to others than you receive. I think there’s a blessing in that.”
“Anyone who is successful has failed at a high level are actually really creative people.”
“When you’re clear on where you want to go, then you can figure out how to get there faster.”
“It’s all about having fun in life.”
“People are attracted to people who are doing things they want to be doing.”
Steps shared from Chris’s Success:
- Chris donated all the money from his piggy bank to a sick kid when he was a young child
- The fundamental differences between leadership and management (hint: it’s not about what you know)
- Why you want other leaders on your team to see real success in your business
- What “The Gap” is and how to encourage others to build up their skills
- How you can attract and keep top talent for your business
- The four real reasons why people get stuck or are resistant to change
- What it really takes to get results from information you learn
- How and why leaders need to ask permission to help members of their team
- One essential ingredient that creates a better environment for learning
- The only time you really lose in business and life
Connect With Chris:
Michael Jr’s Amazing Grace/Break Time standup routine: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVSTKpJBq-8
Ric Elias’ TED Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/ric_elias
SIGN UP FOR PODCAST
CLICK HERE $699 FOR BUNDLE DISCOUNT
This podcast is also brought to you by the world’s largest marketplace of graphic designers. I have used them for years to create some amazing designs. When your business needs a logo, website design, business card, or anything you can imagine, check out 99Designs. 99 DESIGNS Logo Design
John Lee Dumas Podcast Host – Entrepreneur on Fire Ignites on Path to Mastery with discussion on Goal Setting
for more inspiring ideas and sales strategies
about Chris Grant
Christ Grant is a team leader at the West Hartford, CT Keller Williams office. He owned a successful independent real estate company for many years before deciding to join Keller Williams as a team leader to 27 agents. He’s very devoted to his church, wife and four children. Talking with Chris, you’ll really get the sense that he’s a really generous person and genuinely wants to help others succeed.
GET YOUR FREE AUDIO BOOK AT www.DavidsFreeBook.com